(Processing of personal data and privacy principles)
- By agreeing with the terms of sale the buyer confirms that he/she has read and understood the privacy and data protection principles of the seller’s (Coins.ee OÜ) Webshop and fully accepts those principles.
- The Seller shall be the person responsible for processing personal information and processes the personal data of the buyer in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. The Seller shall process the following data of the buyer in order to execute the contract concluded with the buyer: name and surname, telephone number, address, e-mail address, goods’ delivery address, cost of goods and method of payment, bank account information.
- The data shall be used for processing orders (incl. purchase history), payment for goods and delivery of goods to the buyer, upon specific consent of the buyer also for sending offers to the buyer. The companies offering delivery service shall receive information necessary for the shipment of goods. In order to make payments, the banking information of the buyer shall be delivered to banks and payment centres. The bank account number shall be used for refunding sums to the buyer. Upon administering the Webshop data can be processed for ensuring the operation of the Webshop by IT support and web administrator. The data shall be stored in accordance with the requirements of the Accounting Act.
- The buyer can cancel the subscription of e-mail offers and newsletters at any point in time by notifying us via e-mail or following the instructions presented in the e-mails containing offers.
- When the customer account of the Webshop is closed, the personal data is deleted, except when such data is needed to be preserved for accounting or solving consumer disputes. If a purchase is made in the Webshop without a customer account, then the purchase history shall be kept for three years. In case of disputes related to payments or consumer disputes the personal data shall be kept until the fulfilment of claim or expiration of term. The personal data needed for accounting shall be kept for seven years.
- In order to delete personal data, the Seller should be contacted via e-mail. The deletion application will be replied no later than during one month and the period of the data deletion will be specified. The personal data transfer application submitted via e-mail shall be replied during one month. The Seller shall verify the identity and notify about the personal data to be transferred.
- The Seller shall take all necessary precautions for protecting the personal data of customers. The buyer shall have the right to familiarise with his/her personal data at any point in time and ask for its correction, closure or deletion, except when the law stipulates otherwise. If the buyer feels that his/her rights have been violated in course of processing personal data, he/she can send a notification of such violation to email@example.com. The buyer shall also have the right to turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate.